AGRICULTURAL CROPS NC III
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
- To produce graduates equipped with technical competence imbued with entrepreneurial skills and possessed desirable work values.
- To conduct research and development and activities in line with agricultural crop production.
- To manage agricultural enterprises to showcase economically viable crop production management practices.
- To implement linkage and development program to ensure support from the stakeholders.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
- To provide quality training in Agricultural Crops Production NC III following the Competency-Based Training delivery approached.
- To conduct applied research that would generate appropriate technology for training delivery enhancements and community extension services.
- To establish and maintain Student Instructional Enterprises (SIEs) for experiential learning activities, research and resource generation.
- To foster functional linkages with Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, People’s Organization, Local Government Units, Private Sector and other training providers for effective program delivery.